- Our HSC students achieved 61 distinguished achievers’ places for marks of 90 and above in the following courses - Ancient History, Business Studies, Design and Technology, Drama, Earth and Environmental Science, English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Industrial Technology, Information Processes and Technology, Legal Studies, Mathematics (General), Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Music 1, Society and Culture, Studies of Religion 1, Studies of Religion 2, Textiles and Design and Visual Arts.
- 12 students achieved an ATAR over 90 with Jasmine Bathie, Sophia Berry, Madeline Hislop, Katrina Millner, Alexander Norris, Ingrid Baader-Irwin, Troy Poulter, Georgina Humphries, Nicholas Monk, Elizabeth Brice and John Cleaves achieving our highest ATARs.
- 76.0 per cent of two unit results were placed in the top three performance bands. 42 per cent of results in the same courses were either Band 5 or Band 6. Our HSC students achieved 192 Band 5 results and 204 Band 4 results.
- Alexander Norris’ Industrial Technology major project was selected for display at InTECH; Estelle Fleming’s Design and Technology major project was selected for display at DesignTECH; Madeline Hislop’s Visual Arts Body of Work was nominated for Art Express and Nathan Judges and Samuel Power’s Industrial Technology major projects were nominated for display at InTECH.
- Ingrid Baader-Irwin was the recipient of the 2014 College Mission Award for embracing the opportunities encompassed in the Mission Statement of the College.
Students of Year 12 2014 have actively contributed to all areas of College and community life. They have exercised outstanding service through social justice campaigns, attended the combined Catholic Parish of Pittwater and College Cambodia house building trip, were publicly recognised in the arts, were elite athletes and have actively mentored and guided our younger students. They have displayed excellence and service in leadership of our student body. They are young people of hope who have all, individually, achieved success in the 2014 HSC.