The careers program at Mater Maria Catholic College is designed to offer students advice and information on the wide range of opportunities that are available for school leavers. Whether it’s University, TAFE or full time employment, students need to be fully informed of procedures and prospects in their particular area of interest.
All students are interviewed at least once during Year 12 and two or three separate interviews are not uncommon. For those students who are still unsure about what they really want to do post school, the best advice is to maximise their HSC mark so as to give themselves the broadest range of options. Universities and TAFE have quite different application procedures so students need to familiarise themselves with them.
Explore your options...
- Australian Catholic University
- University of Notre Dame
- Macquarie University
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Wollongong
Further Away Universities
- Australian National University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of Newcastle
TAFE & Colleges
- Watch this space for part-time employment opportunities in the local area