Eligibility for Sibling Discount
The first child is the child in the family who is in the most senior class of any systemic school in the Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay (some exceptions do apply). Second and subsequent children are defined in descending order of class seniority of children attending any systemic Catholic School in the Diocese of Broken Bay. Sibling Discounts on Tuition Fees are available on application to the Accounts Department at the College.
Discounts are available for siblings attending diocesan systemic schools within this diocese on the following scale:
- Second child 20% discount
- Third child 50% discount
- Fourth child 100% discount
Students attending systemic schools in the Archdiocese of Sydney, the Diocese of Parramatta and the Diocese of Wollongong may also be eligible for sibling discount on tuition fees, and a reduction on the Diocese of Broken Bay building levy.
Terms & Conditions Relating to the Payment of Fees
- Tuition Fees and Building Levy are set each year by the Diocesan Schools Board.
- College Fees are set by Mater Maria Catholic College and cover such items as curriculum resources, incursions, excursions and outdoor education camps, reflection day and/or retreat, publications, sport levies and general sport expenses, cleaning of the College and associated grounds maintenance, security and other College needs.
- Fees are billed on an annual basis and represent the annual financial obligation. Fees are due and payable by the date stated. Non-payment of school fees can result in an enrolment being suspended. The due dates for payment will be clearly identified on the invoice at the beginning of the school year.
- Sibling discounts are not automatic and must be applied for by completing, signing and submitting the Family Registration form available from the Accounts Department at the College.
- Fees are payable by cash, cheque, BPay, EFTPOS, credit card (Visa & MasterCard only) or Qkr (refer to www.matermaria.nsw.edu.au/qkr ). Note: Qkr is the preferred payment method for all credit/debit card payments.
- Families may make arrangements to alter the standard payment terms. Payments may be altered to yearly, monthly or fortnightly. Application should be made within the first two weeks of Term 1.
- If more than one account is to be issued per family, written approval of all parties involved must be obtained - please contact the Accounts Department at email. Note: Both parents/caregivers are responsible for payment of the fees unless the official application has been received by the Accounts Department.
- In case of genuine financial hardship, families should apply to the Principal, through the Business Manager, for consideration. In the first instance, please contact the Business Manager.
Additional Course Fees
This fee covers additional charges to students electing to study more costly subjects which involve consumables and resources.